How To Play
- All players will take one clock each
- Keep the pile of time cards in between all players, faced down (chose the level of cards to be played and remove the other level time cards)
On go,the top most time card from the draw pile is flipped to face-up.
- Each player then moves the hands (hours and minutes) of their clock to match the time shown on the time card.
- The first player to represent the correct time will get that time card, then another card will open.
- The game ends when all the cards from the draw pile have been drawn.
There are three different level time cards provided :-
Level 1- Beginner level :- Blue color
Level 2-Intermediate level :- yellow color
Level 3 :- advance level – red color
For Expert play :– After the players have mastered all three levels time cards , then they can flip
the clock to the non-numbered side and follow the same steps to play
For single player mode :- TYou can also play this game as a single player by noting down the time taken to finish all the cards (whichever level he/she plays) and trying to beat his/her own time record each time
The player who earns the maximum number of time cards, wins the game